Simplify smart buildings, smart equipment and IoT with a cost-effective hardware platform for FIN Framework and FIN Stack software applications*. The F200 Edge Controller is ideal for OEMs and distributors that require a bundled FIN hardware and software package for mid market applications such as schools, offices, hospitals and more. Bundle the F200 with FIN application suites such as FIN Supervisory & Control, FIN microBMS and FIN ECO and enable the full functionality of a powerful BMS, but without the need for server infrastructure.
FIN Framework continues to be hardware agnostic - the F200 offers distributors and OEMs the option to have a native embedded edge device. View our hardware compatibility information for further options.
*FIN Stack is currently available in North American and the UK
The benefits of the F200
Quick and easy installation - fits easily into a control cabinet
Full integration and BMS functionality - without the need for a server
Powerful edge controller with up to 5,000 data points - leverage FIN and application suites
High quality with Siemens manufacturer guarantee
What the F200 can do
ConnectIdeal for mid market applications such as schools, offices, hospitals and more, the F200 can connect:
- EV chargers
- Supports various protocols, e.g. BACnet IP, Modbus IP, and Ethernet
- Supports Ethernet and 4G on the cloud level via the MQTT protocol
- Partners can develop additional connectors as required
- Up to 5,000 data points / can be licensed up to 5,000 CAPs
- 2-port Ethernet switch with 2 LEDs per port
- 1-port Ethernet interface with 2 LEDs for WAN (internet access)
- 2 EIA-485 interfaces (optional, for future release)
- USB interface for 4G dongle*
- Operating voltage AC 24 V or DC 24 V
- Mounting on standard rails or on the wall
- Plug-in screw terminal blocks
- Remote access via FIN Edge2Cloud
*4G dongle will require development of a custom connector depending on the OEM’s specific requirements.
The F200 is available to OEMs globally to embed their own FIN-based product. In addition, distributors in North America and the UK can bundle with the FIN Stack brand.
Both FIN Framework or FIN Stack will need to be downloaded automatically after commissioning from the Siemens Cloud. This allows for easy updates on the FIN software.
OEM partners can have the F200 with their own-branding if required.
Contact us for more information